The Wedding Ceremony
Balmule House ceremony room is licensed for civil ceremonies and has large picture windows overlooking the surrounding countryside which is ideal for an intimate and personal ceremony. Your wedding breakfast can be set in the elegant drawing room, with views towards the walled garden and surrounding countryside.
For larger parties, the marquee in the enclosed walled garden is an ideal setting for your ceremony and wedding breakfast. This allows ample space in intimate surroundings.
So whether its an intimate gathering or a large celebration call us to find out how our experienced team can organise every aspect of your wedding and can suggest exciting and innovative touches which will enhance your celebrations.
To find out more about hosting your wedding at Balmule House click here for details of wedding fayres we are attending and our open days.
Humanist Wedding Ceremonies
A unique humanist ceremony at Balmule House will be very personal to you both. We will give you the freedom to create a bespoke ceremony which makes for a beautifully intimate and personal occasion. Whatever your dreams are made of, we’ll devote our time to helping you to create the perfect and special wedding day.
Humanist weddings are perfect for couples who would like:
- A meaningful ceremony that isn’t religious
- To marry outdoors or at a location that isn’t licensed for civil weddings
- The flexibility to create a personal ceremony that is unique to them
- To get to know the person who will be conducting their wedding
- To celebrate their marriage with family and friends but without legally registering it – perhaps they have already undertaken the formalities overseas, for example.